Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mosaic Monday Meditation

Its been a rough few days here and for those of you following my blog you will know....my father-in-law suffered a stroke a couple of weeks ago and only just got home from the hospital, the cook is off on vacation and has delayed her return, then this morning my husband and I had a scary time when we were walking our dogs and ran into a street dog....! Long story short....we both ended up a bit battered and bruised (my husband more than me) from trying to stop the scuffle, the dogs are none the worse for wear, just a bit exhausted! To add to all this, the weather has been most uncooperative with temperatures hovering in the low 100's. So.....its time for some meditation and some quiet introspection. Somehow just the image of the Buddha in quiet repose calms me...here is a mosaic of images to soothe and massage my frazzled nerves!

Thanks Mary for hosting Mosaic Monday!

6 comments:

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hoping things are on the upswing soon.

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

You have had a rough time... I hope eveything makes a swift turnaround for you! Your mosaic is very lovely!
Bella

Mary said...

So sorry you have been having such a hard time. Hopefully, things will begin to look up soon! In the meantime, your beautiful mosaic should inspire peace and tranquility! thanks for sharing at MM. :)

Kamini said...

Thank you all. I do feel better now. Maybe I was over reacting...? But with all your good wishes coming my way, I do really feel a whole lot better!

AD said...

You have a lovely blog, Kamini! I wish you good luck and hope to visit more often.

My Dream Canvas said...

Sorry Kamini, Just saw this. Hope things look up for you soon. Its seems you both are having a rough time. Your mosaic is lovely and perfect at a time like this.