Thursday, August 12, 2010

I've been tagged.....

......by Patty at Colours Dekor!!! All I need to do is answer some questions!
OK, so here goes...I'll try to be as honest as I can ;-)

Question 1: What is a perfect styling for you?
Hmmm, lets see....for interiors, I like rooms that are  modern, uncluttered, colorful, earthy....with antiques, old black and white family pictures, things my grandma used, weathered, beaten, rusted and patina'ed accessories and a bit of Asian inspiration!!! I like dark teakwood....no metal and steel for me!!!
In clothing, I could live in T shirt, jeans/shorts  and flip flops on my feet for the rest of my life!!! Plain, simple cotton Tshirts and comfy, worn jeans!! Allergic to dressing up, synthetics, high heels (ignore the high heels in the pic) and flashy jewellry!!! Not quite the vegan, won't-wear-any-leather kind (both qualities I admire by the way), but I think I might be slowly getting there.....
Question 2: On what do you spend most of your money???
Oh this is easy....pottery - Italian pottery, Khurja pottery, Jaipur blue pottery, Fab India linens, plants at the nursery, terracotta lamps, actually any kind of lantern for the garden, my monthly spa trips.....
Question 3: What's your favorite song at this moment?
Let's never stop falling in love by Pink Martini
Question 4: Which excellences do you think you have?
I can do a halfway decent copy of a painting.....
I am a good cook and can make a mean rajma and rice....
I can do a 108 sun salutations in 17 minutes without a break.. :-)
And...Question 5: What are your failings?
Ha ha another easy one....hot headed, quick to get angry, impulsive, easy to con with a sob story (have been duped more than once, and that too by the same person!!!!), forgiving to a fault, stubborn, obstinate, tend to put my foot in my mouth....shall I go on?

So there you have it! Thank you Patty, that was fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good to meet another BIG fan of pottery!

GB said...

I liked getting to know you a little better...I'm very much a jeans and Tee kind of a gal too!!

:)

Sharon said...

It was great to learn more about you! Impressed by the surya namaskar achievement...wow!

...and I am listening to your current fav number, and lovin' it!:)

me

PreeOccupied said...

Once upon a time, a pair of jeans, a tee and sneakers completed my look.

K, are you a Taurean by any chance? All those traits...I mean, looks like am staring at a mirror.