Monday, October 18, 2010

Please pretty please...

I am honestly a bit reluctant to do this.....my inner voice is telling me not to, but I am choosing to ignore it....! What am I talking about? Well....my entry has been selected for Apartment Therapy's Room for Color Contest.

Now I need to get votes.

So I am taking advantage of the niceness and goodness of my fellow bloggers and asking them to cast their vote for me. The prizes are only awarded to US residents, but there is an International category and if I get the most votes, I won't get any prize but they will mention my name!!!

Is this a reasonable excuse to bug you all?

Well, look at it this way..it will give you a chance to view the great website and tons of other rooms and get design ideas!! Aha! Anyway, this is not a do or die contest...I entered for the total fun of it. But if you do decide to cast your vote, then go here. You will have to sign in and create an account which is a hassle, but...! The deadline is October 29th!

So in advance, I say thank you to all of you!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome!

How do we vote? Is there a button to press, or do we just comment?

Laura said...

Whoops, never mind! Read the instructions, Laura :o)

Shanthi said...

Sure I will and though I am still new to blogs, your blog just in its entirety is commendable. FYI I just posted my 1st ever blog posting - weekend wrap up on Patty's blog or should I say she posted it for me :-)

turmericnspice said...

Love your blog and ..did cast my vote for you. :) All the very best !!

turmericnspice said...

Btw how is your sketchbook project coming along :)

Kamini said...

Ah sketchbook project is sort of on the back burner...I may just hang on to it instead of sending it in. But I have been doodling....

Rekha said...

Awesome and congratulations, i am off to the site to vote for you :)

Sanctified Spaces said...

Lovely Blog and Congrats.

Sound Horn Please said...

Voted! I'm rooting for you :)

Subbi said...

Hi Kamini,

Have been following your blog for sometime. You have a fantastic blog. I love your creativity and style..I'm off to vote for you :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to vote- its a lovely room! Also blogged about it today :)

Unknown said...

just voted! lots of luck!!

Anonymous said...

I've voted... and got my friends to vote as well.. hope you win!! :-)