Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging problems....

Guys/gals...am having some real frustrating issues with blogger. I am able to type in my posts but cannot upload any pics or even view my blog once I have posted. Similarly I am not able to view any other blogspot blogs!!!

Will be calling up BSNL tomorrow to find out what the heck is going on. We upgraded to another plan a couple of days ago...i suspect the bozos have messed up something.

Oh well, wish me luck. Have a couple of fun posts in the pipeline....including a giveaway for a birthday!!!!

Good time to catch up on my reading I guess :-(

2 comments:

Sound Horn Please said...

Uff! Why are all my fave bloggers not blogging today!

Anonymous said...

really... all those issues?? My blogger always gives me problems.. wish spacing.. and text...

*sigh*.. hope you get rid of all those !!