Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something to make you all happy!

I'm cheating today. Still haven't got all my senses around me after returning from vacation...too many things to catch up on here. It was a fabulous vacation....great weather, fantastic food, bought some lovely aboriginal art and curios (pics coming up later) but I was happy to come back home...to my bed, my bathroom, my dogs! I really want to get back onto the blogging wagon, so till then, an inspirational picture along with an equally inspirational video to keep all my readers happy....



Saffron and Silk should be up and running full steam by next week. Till then, be happy!

5 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Wow, definitely inspiring, the space and the cartoon:) I have also been reading your travel blog Kamini, looks like such a fun trip:)

Roshni said...

Ah! That picture is just so relaxing! Nature and books...what else does one need?!
Be happy!! (I believe that is a Greek greeting!)!!!

My Dream Canvas said...

Welcome back!!

Val said...

That's amazing - particularly the scale and perspective... kind of looks like a dolls house room with that tree in the background. I wonder what sort of tree it is?

GB said...

Yay! Your back. Missed you! Get back to blogging soooooon!